Biased Media Boycott Forum
September 17, 2019, 05:57:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: June 16, 2010, 07:49:41 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Kat

Veritas: A.C. Griffiths, an ex CIA on the Gulf oil spill

Part 1 of 3

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

Part 2 of 3

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

Part 3 of 3

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

 on: June 16, 2010, 07:40:13 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Kat
Hahahaha! I've seen that one before. That's a classic. Thanks, Bill! preved

Here it is:

 on: June 15, 2010, 11:16:11 AM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Bill
Yes Kat,I believe you are absolutely right,and this is what most American citizens are doing:

 on: June 14, 2010, 09:28:22 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Kat
Indeed it does. I think he's moving in for the kill with the Cap & Trade, airlines, oil company takeover soon & running this nation as a dictator.

 on: June 14, 2010, 08:25:52 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Bill
Yes Kat,It does appears this is just like a coup takeover of a banana republic. These reports stated there seems to be
a "media blackout" and this in itself bodes bad tidings on the American people.Very well could be a false flag event.It is like Rahm Emmanuel says "A crisis is a terrible thing to waste"

 on: June 14, 2010, 05:49:35 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Kat
For the past 24 hours this has been tracking into the Caribbean, but looks a little further north now.
This disturbance had a 60% chance of developing into a tropical storm. It now has a 40% chance of becoming one.

 on: June 14, 2010, 05:41:52 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Kat
Here are a couple of news sources:

Plus, there are several blogs around that people are writing & telling stories of REAL events down there.

Barataria Bay never did sealed off. They asked & asked & were finally approved at the last minute, but too late.


 on: June 14, 2010, 05:36:18 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Kat
Bill - You are right about the sensationalism. I'm not real wild about Alex Jones, but he seems to be a step ahead of many & has inside info. I rarely ever listen or read his website. When I do find something that I think is outstanding I like to share it. I found these videos late yesterday afternoon.

We have a major problem in the Gulf. I've been doing a lot of research over the past week. Those people down there have been ordered to keep quiet. BP thugs are in charge. I've read about numerous fissures caused by the explosion. They've hit the mother lode down there & it amounts to a volcano in the ocean with no means to fix it -- in numerous places.

Plus, the air is toxic & the people are not being warned.

Here's a Bloomberg video.
Instead of 2 leaks, like this video states, there are numerous:

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

Oil Spill - CBS Threatened With Arrest For Filming The Oil Spill:

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>


<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

 on: June 14, 2010, 12:18:52 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Bill
Hi Kat,Fine layout on these video reports.They seem to work fine for me.While these reports sound very sinister I believe this
sensationalism is unnecessary ,unless of course you are trying to stampede people into your way of thinking.While this may very well be super serious and should be reported,but should be reported in such a fashion as to educate the citizens,so they can make
calm and rational decisions because frankly,our country is in the hands of criminal handlers and what has transpired over the last year is absolutely unbelievable.I trust these folks about as far as I can throw them so I will further investigate,the best I can.Thanks for your efforts.cheers

 on: June 13, 2010, 07:48:39 PM 
Started by Kat - Last post by Kat

I hope this loads ok for everyone. There are 9 parts to this interview.

I heard another interview yesterday, where someone else is talking about a 2nd hole spewing 5 miles from the original break.

Well, this guy says there are multiple fractures.

Lindsey Williams Talks with Alex Jones About Deadly Gases Leaking from BP Spill

Here are the links:

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

<a href="" target="_blank"></a>

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!