Biased Media Boycott Forum
November 14, 2019, 07:41:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Viewpoint, Enliven, DG Fastchannel  (Read 1918 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: August 09, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »

On Friday, August 7, 2009, Viewpoint installed onto my computer without a prompt to download and install, nor me initiating the download.

Contacting was difficult! On the Viewpoint website, they state they are a division of Enliven. On the Enliven website, they say they are owned by DG Fastchannel. As you can see by the screenshots, the only Contact Page I have listed is that of DF Fastchannel. That is because that is the ONLY point-of-contact there is.

I spoke to 2 or 3 people there before finally reaching someone (Karen LeBleu) who at least would listen & give me a contact name & phone number for the person who would be in charge of the coding in a program, so as not to install on someone's computer without their knowledge.  

The phone number I was given for Enliven was in Austin, TX:  (512) 469-5900.

I immediately called that number & left a message. No one ever returned my call.

Screenshots:

I did not do business with Viewpoint, nor did I download their product. They have refused to return my call to answer my question as to HOW their product was downloaded and INSTALLED onto my computer, 8-7-09!

BOYCOTT VIEWPOINT, ENLIVEN MARKETING, DG FASTCHANNEL!

NOTE: Will be Twittering this.

EDIT: Typo-czar police
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 05:48:08 PM by Kat » Logged

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: