Biased Media Boycott Forum
October 21, 2017, 03:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's NOT Boycott Glenn Beck's CURRENT Advertisers  (Read 2477 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: August 27, 2009, 10:18:00 PM »

Let's NOT Boycott Glenn Beck's CURRENT Advertisers

From Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

As everyone knows, Glenn Beck has been targeted by Green Job Czar, Van Jones former group, Color of Change.  Jones is the co-founder of this group, although no longer active.

Beck has lost many advertisers because of his reportings of Van Jones communist & radical past.

Here are several articles regarding this:

BrandWeek - website - reports Color of Change claims 36 advertisers pulled out

USA Survival - website

MarketWatch - website

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, Talk Show Host - Website

Defend Glenn - website

LA Times - website

Let's show support for the Glenn Beck program & his advertisers.

good

We've been with GEICO insurance for over 10 years, maybe even 14 or 15 years, I don't recall. We've been good, loyal customers. Paid & paid & paid & only had 2 claims.  Two times a deer walked out from high grass on the side of the road & into the right front quarter panel of the van. That is it! Oh, I've locked the keys in the van twice too. So, they've gotten LOTS of money from us.

I have written three times to them. The first response was a 'canned' email about how they didn't want to be caught in the middle of a political struggle. blah, blah, blah ...  I responded back that they were being targeted by a radical group of Van Jones. I waited about 5 days & no response. I sent an email stating I wanted an answer. I got a call from them at 10 PM, just about 45 mins after I sent the email. The guy assured me they are looking in to this & the email had been forwarded on. Well, it's been 10 days now.  depressed   I will be shopping around for another insurance company.

Where are these people's patriotism? Now AARP is a different matter, & a different subject, for a different thread. But, their employees have donated a BUNCH to Obama's campaign. I'll have to look up GEICO.

Editted for spelling error by Edit-Czar:  jester
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 07:45:22 AM by Kat » Logged

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: