Biased Media Boycott Forum
October 20, 2017, 07:03:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glenn Beck: Speak Without Fear & Question Boldly  (Read 4377 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: August 27, 2009, 10:29:00 PM »

Glenn Beck: Speak Without Fear & Question Boldly

"Beck goes over all that he has covered so for this week and in the recent past as he exposes the truth about the Barack Obama administration and its allies.

Beck also goes over his 3 personal mottos: Question boldy; hold to the truth; and speak without fear.

Finally, Beck says that the White House has called in during his show this week (hmm, wonder if they're in cahoots with Color of Change trying to get Beck's show boycotted by advertisers? Nahh...) and challenged all of two facts that are essentially meaningless.

Yep, Beck's gotten basically everything correct and the Obama administration can't handle the truth being told.

Watch and learn, patriots. Thank goodness for Beck!"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTdfxYQkS4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTdfxYQkS4</a>

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Bill

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 08:50:27 AM »

While this is NOT Glenn Beck,It is a audio program that was aired on Patriots Heart Network about the disease that has infected our country and all along the American people had no idea it was
metastasizing right before their very eyes.I can't say I understand it ALL (first listening) but if you have the time,I hope you will listen and be both educated and astounded.The down side is that this show is two hours long.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/PatriotsHeartNetwork/2009/08/26/The-Citizens-Grand-Jury
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »

Thanks Bill. Is this the show from Wed? I listened to it that night. It is great. Pastor Manning was on & very well spoken, as usual.

Thanks!

Website
Bill

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »

No Kat :This is a completely different show.Here is how it is listed on Patriots Heart:

Host Name:        PatriotsHeart
Show Name:    
The Citizen's Grand Jury

Date / Length:    8/27/2009 7:00 AM - 2 hrs
Description:
h:46794 s:668436    
The Grand Jury Show is co-hosted by Carl Swensson (www.riseupforamerica.com) and Robert Debeaux and Chalice. This week's show featured some BREAKING NEWS in the legal area. Rod and Joyce, serious legal researchers came on to discuss the historical status of our Government as relates to "Incorporation" and the courts. A special discussion was about the Superior Court in DC.
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

Great! I'll go listen soon. Thanks for the tip!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: