Biased Media Boycott Forum
December 15, 2018, 02:38:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keyes/Barnett v Obama - Case Dismissed  (Read 2854 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: October 29, 2009, 06:20:15 PM »

Keyes/Barnett, et al v Obama, et al - Case Dismissed

In a stunning 30-page order, Judge Carter has dismissed Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. and Gary Kreep's case.

You can read the judge's order -- HERE.

I'm not even going to analyze this on here.  But, what I will say is HOW can a judge be viewed as ethical when he hired, as either an intern or extern, an attorney who has been employed by Perkins Coie.  This is the company hired to defend Obama against the ineligibility lawsuits.   They have been paid around $1.7 million.

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Bill

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 04:11:59 AM »

Well of course he did Kat because our government and We The People have sit placidly by and watched Our inept government create Frankenstein,Now that Frankenstein is loose,No official knows how to destroy him,else they destroy themselves in the process.I liken all of this to my having a demon on a leash,all the while I am telling everyone “Don’t worry,my demon can’t get you because I have him under my firm control,but one day this demon realizes it can consume me and then it is free to consume others”Isn’t this bizarre analogy exactly what has happened !?!?.The following paragraph,I found on http://jaghunters.blogspot.com/ and notice Judge Carter never said Orly wasn’t right.

Judge Carter wrote: “In order for Plaintiffs’ alleged injury to be fully addressed, Plaintiffs would have the Court intervene, upheave the results of a national election, declare the President illegitimate, shut down the functioning of the government of the United States, and leave this country defenseless.

This is why American Grand Jury  and its presentments MUST be served.May God bless you all.
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »

Thank you, Bill, for your patriotism and all efforts by the American Grand Jury, et al.

Website
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 06:05:40 PM »

Is this the demon to which you were referring, Bill?????

It takes awhile for him to transform.  Keep watching.

hahhahhaha   ROTF

Website
Bill

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »

Yes Kat,That is his true self shining through.Pretty brilliant piece of animated.gif .Sure wish I knew how to slow it down as I first saw
it as I logged in.Great stuff and just in time for Halloween. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: