Biased Media Boycott Forum
August 23, 2017, 02:09:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feed the Children  (Read 2189 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: February 19, 2010, 08:18:29 AM »

My letter to Feed the Children:

Greetings!

Last night I watched the CBS report on your apparent (shyster) organization, and learned that you are only trickling down about 20-23% of donor's hard earned donations to Feed the Children in NEED! I find this repulsive!

I thought I would take a look at your website to see if you still had a donation button up for Haiti, 12 hrs after the CBS report aired.  Unbelievably you do! What guts or stupidity! According to the report -- YOU'VE GIVEN NOTHING TO HAITI! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE DONATIONS???!!!

"Rachel Zelon, the "Feed the Children" worker we first saw at the camp in Carrefour, later contacted us to explain why the charity wasn't feeding anyone there. She told us not one donation from "Feed the Children" ever reached her in Haiti.

Last week, she resigned."

Your organization has been in question before. I hope you lose your 501(c)(3) tax exemption and have to spend jail-time for theft, which is where the greed-road takes you!

Oh, by-the-way -- rot in HELL!
K. Lawson

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6219988n&tag=nl.e880

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/18/cbsnews_investigates/main6221248.shtml

cc: wide distribution!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 09:03:45 AM by Kat » Logged

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: