Biased Media Boycott Forum
August 06, 2020, 12:58:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Grand Jury Press Release: What are we going to do?  (Read 1861 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: March 22, 2010, 10:21:39 PM »

American Grand Jury Press Release: What are we going to do?
March 22nd, 2010

AGJ Website

THIS IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO TO FIGHT OBAMA AND
THE TRAITORS THAT VOTED FOR OBAMACARE.

In response to Rush Limbaugh’s question, are we going to forget come election time?

I am not going to forget. I can be vindictive as heck when I know people royally screwed me. In my own State of Arizona we have 2 Representatives that voted for this LOOTING of our Country. As God is my witness I will do everything in my power to organize a “vote against” these communists and in-addition file Grand Jury Presentments against these TRAITORS.

It ain’t over till I am dead.

The ONLY thing these Democrats understand is PURE raw power of loosing their jobs. I don’t care if they make a 100 sweetheart deals with Obama. Those deals can be repealed, exposed, challenged in Court and INDICTED by Grand Jury Presentments. These people that took bribes for votes are criminals.

American Grand Jury is traveling through 20-States in May. At the top of our list will be organizing with the Patriots to identify those Democrats we can defeat come November. It will be prime hunting season as the liberals will NOT turn out in force to save a Congressman’s job. This is a mid-term election and the liberals won’t stand in line to vote this time. The children in College won’t rally around Congressman “Blow-hole” from Michigan!

I am serious about this folks.. this is NOT talk. This is a promise. Between now and election time in November it is going to be the business of American Grand Jury to serve Criminal Presentments on Obama, Pelosi and now the Criminals that voted for Obamacare.

If you have hard evidence on ANY of these Congressmen or Senators that took bribes for votes please contact American Grand Jury and let us know about it. We will be starting files on all serious offenders. By the time we get to some of these States on the Tour we should be able to organize GRAND JURIES to INDICT Senators and Congressmen. There are a lot of Attorney Generals up in arms right now in these States. We can add fuel to the fire by serving Presentments with State Attorney Generals that are investigating Obamacare, fraud and unconstitutional acts.

We have 2-months to get this organized and 5-months to get the Presentments filed in Courts prior to the election. If we can get 50 to 100 Grand Juries convened and filed against these Traitors in Congress it can really damage the Democrats come election time. Think about it!

FILING GRAND JURY PRESENTMENTS AGAINST REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS PRIOR TO THE ELECTION CAN REALLY STIR UP A HORNET’S NEXT.

Let’s get busy! Please use my email address below to email me if you have evidence.

Email me here: seeingright**@**gmail.com (remove the stars)

PLEASE NOTE: If you have evidence PLEASE DO NOT send an attachment. Send me a plain email first and tell me what you have. I will contact you to discuss how to get the evidence. My email box is FILTERED to delete ALL attachments now. Getting 300 emails a day with attachments originally slowed my email to a crawl. The filter really works. Send a message first WITHOUT AN ATTACHMENT. Wait for me to contact you with instructions on where to send the evidence.

Respectfully,
Bob Campbell
American Grand Jury

Our new rally cry around American Grand Jury will now be “INDICT THE CRIMINALS IN CONGRESS THAT VOTED FOR OBAMACARE.”

AGJ Website

This is GREAT STUFF, Bob!!! Thanks for the email!!!!

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: