Biased Media Boycott Forum
August 06, 2020, 11:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Errant Corporate Enterprises  (Read 2518 times)
Bill

« on: May 24, 2010, 04:35:14 AM »

Are YOU a sovereign citizen of America ? or are YOU a Puppet =(analogous to "useful idiot") of
a criminal corporate empire ?.When We the People decide which We are,by cutting of aid,comfort and MONEY to these corporate misfits,only then,can we return to governance that our Founding Fathers intended.It is entirely up to Each and Every one of us.Boycotts work folks ! but only if,you tell them why.YOU DECIDE !
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 08:40:42 AM »

Yes, they do work, Bill. Thanks.

I remember back when the pet food scare was going on & I was monitoring all the rejected foods & products coming into this country from other countries. I would literally stand in the grocery store & call companies to see what the source was for their foods. Three years later, I will not buy any food from China or India. I rarely ever buy any food from MX. I shop by food source (country of origin), salt, fat, price - in that order.

When I called the companies most knew their source & would tell me. Some wouldn't say. I would tell them what my decision was -- buy or not buy -- based on their source. I would tell them about the high rate of rejections from certain countries.

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: