Biased Media Boycott Forum
October 21, 2017, 04:00:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pres Obama Has A List Of Americans Targeted For Assassination  (Read 14592 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: July 11, 2010, 01:56:49 PM »

From MOXnews & MSNBC:

Pres Obama Has A List Of Americans Targeted For Assassination

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtWPOQSorEg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtWPOQSorEg</a>

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Bill

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 09:18:28 PM »

Well Kat,I can't see why many folks would be concerned about murder since this is exactly what our present evil and vile
administration seems to believe totally justifiable.While I have always been dead set against murdering unborn children in the womb,I have been torn between the knowledge that I don't have the authority to regulate anyones body functions and can not understand how men/women of the medical profession can justify their professional ethics of "Do no harm" So this leaves
me at a point of trying to decide when murder is not murder ? and premeditated at that ! So to the people who are concerned about murder,I would say we are harvesting  ,what we have planted.
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 07:52:12 PM »

Bill -- this video is about a man sitting/squatting in the Oval Office with his feet propped up on the Resolute Desk -- making a list of people to assassinate. To top it off -- this is MSNBC reporting this.

Website
Bill

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 03:19:07 AM »

Yes Kat,I understand exactly,what I was doing ,was trying to draw a parallel between a man who thinks slaughter of innocent
unborn children is perfectly O.K.,so why wouldn't this same man take no thought of building a list of people he thinks,should be terminated. cheers
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 03:57:43 PM »

Ah, I see your point now, Bill. And, very true. He has no respect for life. Neither did Stalin, Mao or Che.

BTW: The DOJ was on here a few weeks ago. I thought I would mention this because there's a Drudge post: "U.S. Authorities Shut Down Web Host With 73,000 Blogs citing 'a history of abuse'..." that links here. There are many links within this article. And this.

One of the big stings was the pirated movie websites. We don't do this here, thankfully.

Website
Bill

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 05:13:21 PM »

Well Kat,I don't know exactly what is afoot with these site shutdowns but I am certain censorship and post deletions are definitely going on.You might see a post on a site and a few hours later,it is gone.I would believe there are just to many facts
being reported and the powers that be ?,simply muzzle it.I also believe many websites have hidden agendas or political affiliations and anyone who doesn't sing the company song,are simply deleted.I have seen Utube clips being removed with no more explanation than "improper service use" or some such explanation.Yes,definitely,something evil,this way,comes !.
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 07:52:27 PM »

The MSNBC poll about Do You Support AZ ... is gone! They had over 3 mill voting yes; while only 100 thou voted no. I sent the stats to O'Bummer, WH & Gibbs -- then poof. I did not send the link, just the vote count.

Website
Bill

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 05:17:36 AM »

Yes,Hero Member #1   good I can certainly believe what you  are saying about "deception by omission"  The Main Stream Medias definitely have a mortal lock on what they believe We the People should believe .This practice, by my way of thinking
does have a silver lining though.  yes because each time this happens,the true owners of this great country "We the People"
are waking up to the task at hand. To believe that a group of criminal handlers can dictate to millions of American Citizens,is just plain silly,imo.cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: