Biased Media Boycott Forum
June 24, 2019, 05:08:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AmericanGrandJury.org - Intro  (Read 4823 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: August 05, 2009, 01:48:24 PM »

AmericanGrandJury.org - Intro

AmericanGrandJury.org - Website - YouTube Channel

These folks are doing some amazing things over at American Grand Jury.  I commend their efforts in protecting our Constitution and their great attempts to remove a usurper to the White House.  Biased Media Boycott's member, Bill, is also a member of American Grand Jury.  He, and hopefully others from that great group, will be stopping by to give us updates on the indictments from time-to-time. 

Looking forward to this great addition to our forum.  We support all your efforts!  Thank you!

Cheers, Bill!
Kat

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 06:23:44 PM »

Click this link to access downloads: http://BobCampbell.me/public

« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:43:43 PM by Kat » Logged

Website
Bill

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 07:58:58 AM »

Hi Kat,The actual beginning of American Grand Jury was an off shoot of a man by the name of Carl  Swennson who formed a citizens grand jury in Georgia using citizens in Georgia.Then Bob Campbell who had the means and technical abilities decided to form American Grand Jury and take it online in order to allow citizens all over the country to participate ,without the cost of travel,lodgings etc.A brilliant plan I think.Carl Swennson and Patriots are now in Washington serving our non representing representatives as we speak.Basically both groups are after the same prize ,just a little different in their operations.These two firebrands stay in contact and both make up the whole of "Citizen Grand Jurys" .or should I say the leadership,thereof.You can vist Carls site here.:
]
http://www.riseupforamerica.org/crimeofthecentury.html
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 08:37:34 AM »

Ah, yes. I remember Carl Swenson. Great bunch of folks at both orgs!

Thanks for the history lesson, Bill.
 yes

Website
Bill

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »

Well the blurb on the Citizen Grand Jurys is intended for newcomers who become more aware everyday that We The People are on the march.In your case Kat.I get a sneaking suspicion you are more aware of whats going on,than you let on  smile
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 10:53:56 AM »

Bill -- this issue has dominated my life since the the last of August 2008. I have read a bunch & support many groups.

Website
Bill

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 10:54:24 AM »

Hi All,Here is a post I got from http://www.riseupforamerica.com .That is all .

Guy Harrison's E-Mail is non-deliverable.., go figure!
After receiving an unsolicited E-Mail from Guy Harrison, NRCC Executive Director, I responded with the following
(The call will be going out at the end of the week for those of you who got your confirmed receipt of delivery to start calling on your local FBI office and the U.S. Marshall's Service {Fed. employees must be arrested by Fed. agencies} to affect arrest warrants against those who have received but not acted on those Complaints. On your mark, get set..,):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know????? (subject of message)

How about this Guy,
    The refusal of any member of Congress to move on the Criminal Complaints brought by 5 Military men accusing Barack Obama of Treason and the Citizen Grand Jury Presentments alleging same will be followed by arrest warrants issued for Misprision of Treason. I personally delivered (with the help of 6 aides) to every Senators office and 426 members of the house (Aug 4th for the Senate and the 5th for the House) . I’d have gotten them all but ran out of documents on the last floor I was to deliver which was the second floor of the Raburn Bldg.U.S. Attorneys in many states were sent the Treason complaints and all will be the targets of arrest warrants unless these Criminal Complaints are addressed in the ten day time frame allowed by law. The call will be going out to those who filed these Complaints to go to their FBI, U.S. Marshall's, Sheriffs and Constables (where applicable) later this week. Next week we will be having every state follow suit with warrants for Congress. Failure to act is not an option and ignorance of the law is no excuse. I spoke with Saxby Chambliss’s Legal Correspondent and she assured me she would get it but she is now aware (having admitted, in the presence of a citizen reporter, to reading it) which in turn falls squarely on her shoulders (Name withheld ). So I have to ask the obvious question… When do the Republicans plan on bringing this to the public’s attention, before or after they are arrested with their Democrat friends for Conspiracy and Misprision of Treason? I warned Saxby of this action months ago but as a mere citizen with no legal standing he just assumed me to be a crackpot. This is and was a serious oversight.My network is Nationwide and more than capable of finishing this job. A job which we should never have been made to do, thanks in no small part to my former Republican Party.So if you think the Health Care Debacle was something, well, you haven’t seen anything yet.We know how to get resolution so it would behoove you to pass this on rather quickly as the clock is just about to run out.
Bill

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »

Update from http://www.riseupforamerica.com 

Get ready for the gathering storm.

Starting Friday, the 21st of Aug. we will begin contacting U.S. Marshall's and the FBI concerning the lack of response to the Criminal Complaints sent to U.S. Attorneys.
In addition, we will begin to contact your State's bureau of Investigation, Sheriff's and where applicable, Constables to demand arrest of those Senators and Representatives in your State who are now guilty of
MISPRISION OF TREASON!
Those of you who sent the Criminal Complaints to your US Atty's need to now follow that up with these demands.
Everyone else can work with your State officials and demand the same concerning your US Senators and Representatives in the US Congress.

R's Proclamation # 2039 dated March 6, 1933 stripped YOU of your Constitutional rights.
And this..,
Since that time we have been under EMERGENCY POWERS and not under Constitutional law.
Rescind all Emergency Powers acts currently in place.
See how this Tyrant assumed ALL control and why government won't, willingly, give it back---
 http://www.riseupforamerica.com/wardeclaredonus/facts.html
Read it, understand it and know that you are staring at the DISEASE of government, from which all symptoms you currently worry about stem. Then and only then can we begin to rebuild.
Ablolish Proclamation 2039 NOW!
All subsequent Exucutive orders and Proclamations
Are illegal and invalid.
Our backs are against the wall.

One Financial Newsletter Writer says this week "they" have resorted to buying their own debt using "Strawmen" third party buyers. The only short term limitation on such activity is the "Debt Ceiling" set by Congress and the semi-annual increase has become automatic. So the Politicians approve 9000 earmarks, approve trillions in Stimulus, Bailouts and Gov't Takeovers, Treasury runs off a fresh batch of I.O.U.'s which they sell to the FED which creates the money to buy them "out of thin air". The result of this "round-robin" scam in which they are all participants is that taxpayers and their children and grandchildren are saddled with the debt, all the debt, debt guaranteeing their slavery indefinitely, while those responsible for this and a dozen other related scams (such as phony bank accounting practices) maintain themselves in power atop a pile of lies that would make the Great Pyramids look like ant hills. They do this at the expense of a legitimate recovery, a sound monetary system, honest banking practices and our funding. They do this to stall the disclosures which may send all of them to jail forever. They do this to avoid a return to Constitutional Law, to preserve Admiralty Law and Courts and to retain the "Emergency Powers" introduced by Roosevelt which has the net effect of making the President a virtual dictator.

While doing this "they" have tried again and again to continue and renew the successive 70 year "Bankruptcy of Nations" contracts under which all aspects of the CORPORATE GOV'T and Admiralty Courts  have operated.

THEY want the Bankruptcy of the UNITED STATES to continue.
Attention Pentagon: Choose your side or it will be chosen for you.

Call your Senators! Call your Representatives!
Fax, E-Mail, Write, Picket but for God's sake,
GET INVOLVED
States rights may be our last best hope.
http://www.phnmedia.com/
Where you can hear the latest developments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: