Biased Media Boycott Forum
September 17, 2019, 05:46:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One small voice in Texas  (Read 3118 times)
Bill

« on: June 26, 2009, 06:53:33 AM »

Don't know if this is the proper place to post this ,but like they say "It is easier to get forgiveness,than it is to get permission"  biggrin

Just a follow up to what http://www.biasedmediaboycott.com is all about. I happened to go shopping just yesterday and from the listings posted by KAT ,I left Folgers coffee,Procter and Gambles “Charmin” and “Bounty” paper products sitting on the markets shelves.This of course wasn’t a great blow to the MSM networks but it did come to me,how simple it is to ignore products just like the MSMs are ignoring We The people.I firmly believe if we can get consensus on this tactic aka “Boycott” We The People can most assurdedly let the powers that be know That We The people do ,in fact,own this country and everything in it.I just hope my fellow Patriots will get involved. cheers
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »

GOOD GOING! Thanks for the comment, Bill!
 biggrin  Wink  lol   preved

I've been boycotting things for several years. I TRY to buy only foods sourced in the USA. I, also, have a website/forum similar to this one: TruthInFoodLabeling.com that I spawned after the big pet food recall. For nearly 6 months after I started the website I called manufacturers directly from the store to ask WHERE they sourced their ingredients. (I followed the import bans & refused to purchase from the countries with the most rejected imports.) If they WON'T say or gave the wrong answer I was looking for I'd tell them "You just lost a customer. I have your product in my hand & I am putting it back on the shelf. Good bye!"   telephone

I had lots of things to do yesterday, but will get back to looking up some of these merchants/manufacturers. They need to be contacted. In order for this to work, they must know.

Right now there are SO MANY things being thrown at the American people:  congressional bills up for signing, frauds & crooks in office who need to be watched, TEA parties, the war, the usurper & many other things. It is very hard to keep up with all of it. But, that's the way they gain control -- distraction & apathy from the people.

Actually, Bill, I'd had planned a general conversation thread for 'General Discussion' & this area for local news or NO-NEWs info. I may move our comments.

Take care! If you want to help locate some of the contacts so they can be posted, let's start dividing them up. Anyone else want to help out? Drop me either an email or PM.

Kat

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Bill

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 09:38:25 AM »

Yes Kat,All that you have said is perfectly true.There are so many things happening (by intention) to keep Citizens off balance and confused and divided. I just went to a site that a poster decided to let people know what nonsense our non representing representatives have done

http://hallofshame.freewebhostx.com/
and this is what I am seeing

:Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I don't know if this is temporary or just another strike against "free Speech" and Who's next ?

In so far as any of my post,do with them ,what you wish,It is :By your command" No problem.
cheers

Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 09:43:50 AM »

Yes, I saw that website the other day. Pretty good stuff. Thanks for posting it.

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: