Biased Media Boycott Forum
November 15, 2019, 05:13:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: intention to BOYCOTT  (Read 3107 times)
Bill

« on: June 25, 2009, 05:35:37 AM »

Below is a letter I intend to use in our boycott notification.I hope you find it satisfactory but if not
please offer your ideas.
tatus:
    Message Saved to Drafts folder
To:
    vendor@theiryurl.com
Cc:

Subject:
    Intent to BOYCOTT (product info here)

Open letter

Dear sirs,
    It has come to my attention that ":We The People" are being violated by the Main Stream
Medias refusal to offer complete and proper reporting of the News regardless of their
specific biases toward the dealings of our government and the Constitution our system is based
upon.Simply censorship by omission.Specifically  Mr. Obamas eligibility to be President/Commander in Chief of these United States of America.There has been some thirty eight lawsuits,thirteen Citizen Grand jury presentments against Mr. Obama for fraud and treason and still the Main Stream Medias simply refuse to report these facts and Mr. Obama is reported to have spent upwards of a million dollars in attorney fees to block any transparency or disclosure of his long form birth certificate that ALL American citizens are required to submit  many times  in their  lifetime.
    On saying all of  this ,it is my intention  to boycott  the products  that you advertisers and vendors  pay huge sums of money to advertise on these errant Main Stream Media outlets.My belief being you and fellow advertisers will stop feeding these outlets when you realize  you are spending good money after bad and not getting your moneys worth..
     If you can give these Media outlets a wake up call,then I will return to business as usual.
                                                                                                   Thanks you

http://www.biasedmediaboycott.com/
   Folders  User Profile  Spam Settings  Logoff    
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 07:48:16 AM »

Great letter, Bill! I'd make a few editting/punctuation modifications & it's good to go.

Thank you for the great contribution!!!!!!!
Kat

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Bill

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:29 AM »

Fine business Kat,I look forward to anyone who might have a letter that I think better.It all is
described in a sign posted where I was previously employed "There is no one as smart as ALL of us " When I decide which vendor/vendors  to single out ,I also intend to CC many of these errant MSMs as well.
So come on folks,Let's get this job going ! cheers
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 08:34:16 AM »

Thanks for effort writing the first letter posted here, Bill. I started one last night. I have a ways to go on it, but will post it here when it's done. I hope we can gather quite a few here for others to peruse.

Here's a link to the advertisers from last nights propaganda megathon.

Website
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »

I will start the advertiser's contacts today & post them as I locate them. They have a big advertiser blitz with that ABC event yesterday that they could probably pay for the 1 to 2 TRILLION dollar health care plan they want to shove through.

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: