Biased Media Boycott Forum
October 20, 2017, 07:13:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I am Dee  (Read 3360 times)
Diva4ever

« on: July 16, 2009, 10:16:41 AM »

Hi, I am Dee from South West Florida. I was a small business owner in the Electric Automotive field, ASE Certified.

I fully agree that the MSM must be made aware of the feelings of true patriots and boycott all advertisers that promote the bias reporting of this "illegal" man sitting in the White House, he must go!!!

I have been doing everything I possible can, since Obama had first been nominated to become President of this great country. This is a man we know nothing about, who rose to power and elected President without being properly vetted. This man is a stranger with many unanswered questions.

The many questionable people that he associates with, friends of, and will not distance himself from, puts nothing to rest. It is my contention that this leaves this man, a very dangerous individual, in charge of my/your country. A man that is trying his best to shred our Constitution by which our country was formed and instructed to abide by.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 12:00:43 PM by Kat » Logged
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 12:11:31 PM »

Welcome Dee!

Glad to have you here.  im_so_happy  We're just getting this forum going -- so, jump in when you can.

Kat

[editted to own intro topic]

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Bill

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 07:29:06 PM »

Hello Dee,Welcome to a fellow Patriot who knows the serious situation we find ourselves in.
It is my belief that we must get some accountability for this nightmare from the Main Stream Media charlatans that have placed this country in the greatest peril in its history.I know of no other way than to boycott buying the products of the very people who spend great sums of money to advertise on these false and biased news networks.I have found this not to be an easy task as products I have used and enjoyed for years are suddenly unavailable to me and substitutes must be found,sometimes they are even inferior.So be it! When these errant MSMs decide that their funding is shutting down from their lifes blood ,.the advertisers,then maybe they will return to journalism instead peddling Kool Aid.cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: