Biased Media Boycott Forum
June 26, 2019, 09:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lou Dobbs Joins The Birther Bandwagon 7/15/2009  (Read 5900 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: July 18, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »

WOW! Lou Dobbs is showing some guts over at Communist Network News! He's mentioned the birth certificate several times, specificially in regards to Major Stefan F. Cook. Dobbs has some of the points correct. He needs to hone up on the facts. Maybe Orly Taitz & Alan Keyes can set him straight with yesterdays airing. Here's video from 7-15-09.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7Tfvp1_CA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7Tfvp1_CA</a>
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:52:16 AM by Kat » Logged

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Bill

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 09:43:17 AM »

I just caught Orly Taitz,Alan Keyes and two Obots on CNN Lou Dobbs/Kitty Pilgrim at approximately 6:45 PM CST July 17 .Great snow job but at least the topic was
slightly discussed.If anyone can put me on to a link for reviewing this I would be much appreciative.cheers

I've been looking too. If you find the video, please post it here. I was looking at Dobb's archives & you have to pay to subscribe. Someone will post on YouTube soon, I hope. Will keep watching.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 10:06:33 AM by Kat » Logged
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

Lou Dobbs Fill in Pilgram: "Overwhelming Evidence Obama's Birth Cert. is Real." Does Dobbs Know?

What a bunch of obots! If you would like to praise or complain to Lou Dobbs -- or hint to allow Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. & Dr. Alan Keyes to come back on, so as to be permitted to enough time to state their case and cause, here is his website.

Thanks for the email link and suggestion, Mop!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Ru7dnfSjI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Ru7dnfSjI</a>
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 12:37:10 PM by Kat » Logged

Website
Bill

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »

Bill - I must have accidently click on the MODIFY button instead of the REPLY button & over wrote what you had posted. I just realized this. I am soooo sorry! If you remember what you had previously posted, would you PLEASE repost. You had lots of interesting time elements for each guest on Lou Dobbs.

I AM SOOOO SORRRRRY!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
Kat
 blush2  sclerosis
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 06:13:24 PM by Kat » Logged
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 06:05:46 PM »

Errol Lewis Total time : Thirty four  seconds, Not sure what he was saying ?

I'll tell you what he said, Bill: World Net Daily is a running a scam! I sent that quote to them!

Here's my letter to Lou Dobbs:
Mr. Dobbs:

Thank you for having Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. & Dr. Alan Keyes on your show. I must say I am a bit disappointed in the rudeness & comments by your other guests & your guest hostess.

Hopefully, in the very near future you will allow Dr. Taitz & Dr. Keyes back on your show, so that they can explain their case more thoroughly

Sincerely,
Kat

Here's my email to WND:

Greetings!

FYI:

You may already know about this. Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq & Dr. Alan Keyes were on CNN's Lou Dobbs show last night. There was a guest host on whose name I do not know. Opposite Taitz & Keyes were John Avalon & Errol Louis. At the 5:14 point, Lewis makes the comment that "World Net Daily ... is running a scam ... selling bumper stickers ..."

Watch for yourself. The whole thing is very sad.

Kat

Bill, if you have time -- that time permitted thing you just posted is GREAT! I'd send it to 'em! hahahahhahhaaa!

I'm sorry, Bill, for typing over your post.  blush2  fool  
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 06:32:57 PM by Kat » Logged

Website
Bill

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

No sweat Kat,I have an editor who sometimes decides I might be saying the wrong things.  smile
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 07:31:01 PM »

No problem with what you said -- it's what I ACCIDENTALLY DID! Please see PM for my comment on my stupidity!!!

If possible, can you repost?????? It was great!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 07:33:34 PM by Kat » Logged

Website
Bill

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 08:15:02 PM »

Ha Ha Kat,Like I said "No Sweat" A door never closes but what another one opens.Have a look at a
"Patriots Hatchet job on CNNs Hatchet job,You'll love it ! cheers

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2009/07/cnn-hatchet-job-with-alan-keyes-and.html?showComment=1247972353001#c1177853698312109830
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »

Great catch, Bill!  You don't happen to have all that stuff you typed out posted somewhere else or written down for easy transfer, do you?

I'm posting this YouTube you linked to. Thanks!

That woman on there is RUDE!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyw90ykQAEk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyw90ykQAEk</a>

Website
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »

Here is the email I just sent to CNN - Lou Dobbs producer, Emily Benson.

Emily Benson
CNN * Lou Dobbs Tonight
212-275-7931 office
emily.benson @ turner.com
212-275-8100 newsroom

Ms. Benson:

I am wondering if you will be inviting Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq & Dr. Alan Keyes back anytime soon, so they might actually inform your viewing public about their lawsuit against Barack Obama, as well as the Maj. Stefan Cook case?

Ms. Pilgrim short changed Dr. Taitz & Dr. Keyes by only allowing them 2:49 mins out of a 6:46 segment. I have two videos posted on my website, Biased Media Boycott, demonstrating the lopsided, biased news reporting by Pilgrim. Her smirkiness & rude laughter was really not necessary

K. Lawson

cc: Those who need to know!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:19:19 PM by Kat » Logged

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: