Biased Media Boycott Forum
August 22, 2017, 01:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Letter to CNN - FIRE JON KLEIN!  (Read 3393 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: July 28, 2009, 10:07:45 PM »

Here is an email I just sent to CNN, regarding the LIAR Jon Klein.

Issue: Jon Klein
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:03 AM
To:
Jim.Walton@turner.com.readnotify.com, Susan.Grant@turner.com.readnotify.com, Jon.Klein@turner.com.readnotify.com, Rena.Golden@turner.com.readnotify.com, David.Payne@turner.com.readnotify.com, Mitch.Gelman@turner.com.readnotify.com

I am initiating a CALL TO ACTION for the FIRING OF THE LIAR/FALSE RUMOR spreader -- JON KLEIN!

CNN President, Jon Klein has lied about the destruction of Barack Obama's birth certificate, by the state officials in Hawaii, in order to hush Lou Dobbs' discussion of the ineligibility issue. I find this appalling and very unprofessional! I am requesting you terminate his employment immediately!

Please refer to these news articles -- not found on your BIASED NEWS website!

Honolulu Adviser - World Net Daily - World Net Daily

I plan to report this to the FCC!

Good day!
Kat L

cc: Those who need to know!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 10:12:43 PM by Kat » Logged

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
FedUpInTejas

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 10:39:41 PM »

Hey! Check this out from WND:

CNN's gross negligence on birth certificate
Posted: July 27, 2009
1:00 am Eastern

By Floyd and Mary Beth Brown

On July 23, 2009, CNN President Jon Klein sent Lou Dobbs' staffers the following e-mail:

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thu Jul 23 19:00:44 2009

Subject: Important re birth certificate

I asked the political researchers to dig into the question "why couldn't Obama produce the ORIGINAL birth certificate?"

This is what they forwarded. It seems to definitively answer the question. Since the show's mission is for Lou to be the explainer and enlightener, he should be sure to cite this during your segment tonite [sic]. And then it seems this story is dead – because anyone who still is not convinced doesn't really have a legitimate beef.

Thx

*In 2001 – the state of Hawaii Health Department went paperless. *Paper documents were discarded* The official record of Obama's birth is now an official ELECTRONIC record Janice Okubo, spokeswoman for the Health Department told the Honolulu Star Bulletin, "At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

Klein's e-mail is posted on Media Bistro.

Jon Klein's statement gave the false impression that Obama could not gain access to or ask for the release of the original "Certificate of Live Birth," and that (to use the words of an investigator into this issue) "it was the Hawaiian Dept of Health's policy rather than Obama's own reluctance that was responsible for the holding back of this certificate."

In addition to being a nasty piece of career blackmail against Lou Dobbs' staffers, this e-mail is either a deliberate deception or an embarrassing example of bad judgment and the total incompetence of "the political researchers" at CNN. ... MORE

this Face of JERK!
CNN's Jon Klein
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 10:42:59 PM by FedUpInTejas » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: