Biased Media Boycott Forum
September 18, 2019, 11:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rachael Madcow, er uh Maddow  (Read 2215 times)
Kat
Administrator

U.S. in Distress!

« on: June 22, 2009, 08:46:32 PM »

Per Orly Taitz, Esq website:

Ask advertisers and sponsors to boycott eligibility basher Rachel Maddow from MSNBC

June 21st, 2009
bill    
Submitted on 2009/06/21 at 2:40pm

Since Ernest Serano ask for feedback,here it is.
Yes Mr. Serano,you are quite right about the effectiveness of
boycotting products that MSMs are paid to promote but I might add that the buying public must also look up these vendors and tell them exactly why they refuse to buy these products.This in itself is a time consuming task but absolutely necessary to get the advertisers to stop paying for ineffectual advertising.When the money stops,the MSMs will get right and return to journalism instead of entertainment.I have done this but NOT enough.If enough people buy in to this boycott,we can help folks like Dr.Taitz and the Grand jurys as they try to help us.If we choose to do nothing,then shame on us.Thank you for your post

Orly & Bill are absolutely right. I think Rachel Maddow is an embarrassment. She is NOT a newswoman, but a ridiculing, insulting commentator, yammering on & on about the "birthers". AND, a waste of air space.

fool
email her

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:57:15 PM by Kat » Logged

We're boycotting advertisers on biased news media networks.

Congressional Progressive Caucus -VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! HERE!

Website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: